|New Jersey General Assembly, District 28|
was a 2013 Republican
candidate for District 28
of the New Jersey General Assembly
- See also: New Jersey General Assembly elections, 2013
Boydston ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 28. Boydston was bracketed with Peter S. Manning. He was unopposed in the June 4 Republican primary. He was defeated by incumbent Cleopatra G. Tucker (D) and incumbent Ralph Caputo (D) in the general election which took place on November 5, 2013. 
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "James + Boydston + New + Jersey + General + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- ↑ New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 Primary Candidates", Accessed April 15, 2013
- ↑ New Jersey Department of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," Accessed July 26, 2013
- ↑ New Jersey Department of State, "Official general election candidates," August 28, 2013
- ↑ Associated Press, "New Jersey - Summary Vote Results," November 6, 2013