James Casorio, Jr.
|James Casorio, Jr.|
|Pennsylvania State House District 56|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Casorio earned his B.S. from Saint Vincent College in 1994. He went on to receive his MA from Saint Francis College in 1995. He currently works as a Labor Studies Consultant.
Casorio is a member of the Irwin Borough Council. He joined the Pennsylvania House of Representatives in 1997. He served in that position until 2010, representing the 56th District.
- Insurance Committee, Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Judiciary Committee, Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Labor Relations Committee, Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Professional Licensure Committee, Pennsylvania House of Representatives
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 56|
|James E. Casorio, Jr. (D)||18,693||59.7%|
|Susanna Lisotto (R)||12,624||40.3%|
Casorio is single.
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives - Rep. James Casorio, Jr.
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|Pennsylvania House Of Representatives District 56
| Succeeded by|
George Dunbar (R)
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |