Connecticut House District 20
Keyser's 2011 special election campaign site outlines his three-pronged policy platform:
- Taxes: "State spending must be cut drastically. Illinois State Legislature just approved an income tax increase of 66%! We are not far behind having to take similar measures here in Connecticut. A tax increase of this magnitude would be a certain “death knell” for the state. Taxes and fees are killing small businesses."
- Education: "The education system is in need of great reform, statewide and especially in Bridgeport, where we lead the state in our dropout rate. We need to ensure that our teachers are the ones getting the funding to deliver education to the students and eliminate redundancy in the administration layer."
- Safety: "As the financial state and education system improves, poverty will decline and prosperity will return to Bridgeport. It is no secret that Bridgeport has been run rampant with crime and urban decay. Twenty three people were murdered in our city last year alone. We also need to ensure that our police have the tools to do their job to enforce the law while maintaining respect for the citizens of Bridgeport."
Keyser for State Represntative
35 Princeton Street
Bridgeport, CT 06605
Direct Questions to Candidate:
Media, General Contact:
- Campaign Site
- Official Campaign Facebook page
- Answers to Liberty-Candidates.org Questionnaire
- Connecticut Republican Party Candidate Profiles