James Mills, Iowa
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Iowa State Senate, District 7|
Mills website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Job creation - “As a small business owner and educator, I have experience in job creation and fiscal management...I am running because I want to create jobs and focus on finding new ways for small business owners like me to create jobs so we can grow our state again."
- Education excellence
- Balancing the budget - “Like most Iowans, I am upset with the unsustainable levels of spending that has lead to record deficits, the continued increases in taxes and the budgets that are produced in Des Moines that do not reflect the true priorities and values of Iowans. As your senator, I will only vote for responsible and fiscally sustainable budgets that reflects your priorities, keeps our taxes low and encourages job creation.”
- See also: Iowa State Senate elections, 2010
Mills ran for election in the 2010 election for Iowa State Senate District 7. Mills ran unopposed in the June 8 Republican primary and was defeated by Amanda Ragan (D) in the general election, which took place on November 2, 2010.
|Iowa State Senate, District 7, General Election, 2010|
|Democratic||Amanda Ragan Incumbent||60.4%||12,908|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "James + Mills + Iowa + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Results for the November 2, 2010 general election, Iowa
- Results for the June 8, 2010 primary in Iowa
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- James Mills on Facebook
- James Mills on Twitter
- James Mills profile on Iowa Senate Republican Caucus