|Maryland State Senate District 13|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Roney earned his Masters Degree at Hood College in Administration and Management and his Bachelors in Criminal Justice at the University of Maryland.
Robey is a member of these committees:
- Budget and Taxation
- Joint Advisory Committee on Legislative Data Systems (Senate Chair)
- Joint Committee on Pensions
Robey represents Maryland Senate District 13. District 13 includes Howard County.
- See also: Maryland State Senate elections, 2010
Robey ran for re-election to the 13th District Seat in 2010. He had no primary opposition. Kyle Lorton and Jody Venkatesan are running for the seat on the Republican ticket. The general election took place on November 2, 2010.
Robey raised $266,040 for his campaign.
|Maryland Senate, District 13|
|James Robey (D)||24,354||56.1%|
|Sandra Schrader (R)||19,021||43.8%|
In 2006 James Robey collected $266,040 in donations. 
His four largest contributors in 2006 were:
|Maryland Trial Lawyers Association||$6,000|
|Friends of Jim Smith||$6,000|
|Dynamic Claims Management Inc.||$4,000|
Robey was born in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Official Maryland State Senate website
- Project Vote Smart summary
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
- State Surge profile - legislative and voting track record
|Maryland Senate District 13
| Succeeded by|