|Maryland State Senate District 13|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Roney earned his Masters Degree at Hood College in Administration and Management and his Bachelors in Criminal Justice at the University of Maryland.
Robey is a member of these committees:
- Budget and Taxation
- Joint Advisory Committee on Legislative Data Systems (Senate Chair)
- Joint Committee on Pensions
Robey represents Maryland Senate District 13. District 13 includes Howard County.
- See also: Maryland State Senate elections, 2010
In the September 14 primary election, Robey ran unopposed. 
|Maryland State Senate, District 13 (2010) General Election|
|James Robey (D)||28,258||63.1%|
|Kyle Lorton (R)||16,503||36.9%|
Robey raised $266,040 for his campaign.
|Maryland Senate, District 13|
|James Robey (D)||24,354||56.1%|
|Sandra Schrader (R)||19,021||43.8%|
In 2006 James Robey collected $266,040 in donations. 
His four largest contributors in 2006 were:
|Maryland Trial Lawyers Association||$6,000|
|Friends of Jim Smith||$6,000|
|Dynamic Claims Management Inc.||$4,000|
Robey was born in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Official Maryland State Senate website
- Project Vote Smart summary
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
- State Surge profile - legislative and voting track record
|Maryland Senate District 13
| Succeeded by|