Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 26|
|2010 - 2012|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
Summers served in the United States Navy.
Summers earned his MBA and BBA from Southern New Hampshire University.
Summers and his wife, Anna, have three children.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Summers served on these committees:
Summers ran for re-election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 32. Summers advanced past the September 11 primary and was defeated in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
On November 2, 2010 Summers won election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
In 2010, a year in which Summers was up for re-election, he collected $290 in donations.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "James + Summers + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Critics' Picks Critics' Picks: Dec. 6-12, 2013 - Los Angeles Times
- First Nations Energy Industry Poll Finds Deep Distrust - Huffington Post Canada
- Climate Change Kills, So Charge Canada With Homocide - Huffington Post Canada
- Canada's Environment Minister Is All Talking Points, No Action - Huffington Post Canada
- Here's How Climate Change Will Ruin Your Winter Vacation - Huffington Post
- From the PO to Schmidt's with an art gallery in between - Shelter Island Reporter
- Wrestling the bear: Buzz Williams is out to solve Marquette's woes - OnMilwaukee.com
- A homeless education - Montana Kaimin
- Maui Signs Agreement With Monsanto Regarding Pesticide Use - Huffington Post
- Gay Marriage In The US: A Look At States Which Allow Same-Sex Couples To ... - Huffington Post
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010