Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Assembly District 110|
|1983 - Present|
|January 7, 2013|
|Years in position||31|
|Per diem||$61/half day and $171/full day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
Tedisco's professional experiences include being the athletic director, guidance counselor, and varsity basketball coach for Notre Dame-Biship Gibbons High School; special education teacher and varsity basketball coach for Bethlehem Central High School; and an author.
Tedisco earned a BA in Psychology from Union College and a MA in special education from the College of Saint Rose. He is married to Mary.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Tedisco has been appointed to the following committees:
- Cities Committee, New York State Assembly
- Economic Development, Job Creation, Commerce and Industry Committee, New York State Assembly
- Racing and Wagering Committee, New York State Assembly
- Rules Committee, New York State Assembly
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Tedisco served on the following committees:
- Cities Committee, New York Assembly
- Economic Development, Job Creation, Commerce and Industry Committee, New York Assembly
- Social Services Committee, New York Assembly
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Tedisco ran unopposed in the September 14 Republican primary. He defeated Bahram Keramati (D) in the general election on November 2. In addition to his slot on the Republican Party ticket, he was also listed as a candidate of the Independence Party of New York State and the Conservative Party.
|New York State Assembly, District 110 2010|
|James Tedisco (R)||32,724|
|Bahram Keramati (D)||17,966|
On November 4, 2008 Tedisco won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 110. He ran unopposed.
Tedisco raised $319,810 for his campaign.
|New York State Assembly, District 110 2008|
|James Tedisco (R)||41,889|
- New York Assembly - Rep. James Tedisco
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|New York Assembly - District 110
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |