|New York State Assembly District 110|
|1983 - Present|
|January 7, 2013|
|Years in position||32|
|Per diem||$61/half day and $171/full day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
|Bachelor's||Union College, 1972|
|Master's||College of Saint Rose, 1977|
|Date of birth||07/15/1950|
|Place of birth||Schenectady, NY|
Tedisco's professional experiences include being the athletic director, guidance counselor, and varsity basketball coach for Notre Dame-Biship Gibbons High School; special education teacher and varsity basketball coach for Bethlehem Central High School; and an author.
Tedisco earned a BA in Psychology from Union College and a MA in special education from the College of Saint Rose. He is married to Mary.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Tedisco has been appointed to the following committees:
- Cities Committee, New York State Assembly
- Economic Development, Job Creation, Commerce and Industry Committee, New York State Assembly
- Racing and Wagering Committee, New York State Assembly
- Rules Committee, New York State Assembly
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Tedisco served on the following committees:
- Cities Committee, New York Assembly
- Economic Development, Job Creation, Commerce and Industry Committee, New York Assembly
- Social Services Committee, New York Assembly
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
Tedisco ran in the 2012 election for New York State Assembly District 112. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on September 13, 2012. He also ran on the Conservative Party and Independence Party of New York State tickets. He defeated Michele E. Draves in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Tedisco ran unopposed in the September 14 Republican primary. He defeated Bahram Keramati (D) in the general election on November 2. In addition to his slot on the Republican Party ticket, he was also listed as a candidate of the Independence Party of New York State and the Conservative Party.
|New York State Assembly, District 110 2010|
|James Tedisco (R)||32,724|
|Bahram Keramati (D)||17,966|
On November 4, 2008 Tedisco won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 110. He ran unopposed.
Tedisco raised $319,810 for his campaign.
|New York State Assembly, District 110 2008|
|James Tedisco (R)||41,889|
In 2010, Tedisco received $92,694 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below.
|New York State Assembly 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to James Tedisco's campaign in 2010|
|New York State Nurses Association||$3,260|
|Mcdonalds NY PAC||$2,500|
|New York State Association Of Realtors||$2,150|
|Total Raised in 2010||$92,694|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "James + Tedisco + New York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- New York Assembly - Rep. James Tedisco
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Tedisco
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, Candidate Petition List, retrieved August 15, 2012.
- ABC News, "New York unofficial 2012 primary election results," accessed September 13, 2012
- Follow the Money's report 2008 Campaign donations in New York
- Follow the Money - 2010 contributions
|New York Assembly - District 110
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |