|Missouri House Of Representatives District 134|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Viebrock attended Southwest Missouri State University. He has worked as a developer, in horticulture, and as a real estate owner. He is married and has three children.
- Interim Committee on State Intelligence Analysis Oversight
- Real ID and Personal Privacy
- Appropriations - Agriculture and Natural Resources (Vice-Chairman)
- Retirement (Chairman)
- Public Employee Retirement Joint Committee, Missouri General Assembly
James Viebrock raised $17,350 for his campaign.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 134|
|James Viebrock (R)||20,349||100.0%|
Listed below is the largest contributor to James Viebrock's 2008 campaign.
- Missouri House of Representatives - Rep. James Viebrock
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
|Missouri State House District 134
| Succeeded by|
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |