|Colorado House of Representatives District 14|
|January 12, 2011-Present|
|January 12, 2013|
|Years in position||2|
|Per diem||$45/day in Denver area, $99/day outside|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Next election||November 6, 2012|
|Term limits||Four consecutive terms|
|Master's||University of Northern Colorado|
|M.D.||Gujarat University, India|
|Profession||Small Business Owner|
Joshi earned his MS in Business Administration and Health Care Administration from the University of Northern Colorado. He went on to receive his MD from Gujarat University in India.
Joshi was a small business owner of a medical/dialysis clinic. He is a retired physician.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Joshi has been appointed to these committees:
- Education Committee, Colorado House of Representatives
- Finance Committee, Colorado House of Representatives
- Health and Environment Committee, Colorado House of Representatives
Joshi is running for re-election in the 2012 election for Colorado House of Representatives District 16 due to redistricting. He is running unopposed in the June 26, 2012, Republican primary. The general election takes place on November 6, 2012.
Joshi ran unopposed and won in the November 2 general election.
In 2010, Joshi raised $20,841 in contributions. 
He contributed the most money to his campaign, $10,200.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Janak + Joshi + Colorado + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Joshi and his wife Anjana have two children.
- Janak Joshi's campaign website
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2010
|Colorado House District 14
| Succeeded by|