|New York State Assembly District 142|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
|Profession||President, Philip M. and Jane Lewis Corwin Foundation|
Corwin is president of Philip M. and Jane Lewis Corwin Foundation. Her professional experiences also include secretary and treasurer of The Talking Phone Book and research director of Henry Ansbacher, Incorporated.
Corwin earned a BA in psychology from the State University of New York at Albany and a MBA in finance from Pace University. She and her husband, Philip, have three children; Melanie, Kellie, and William.
On November 4, 2008 Corwin won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 142, defeating opponent Jeffrey Bono (WF).
Corwin raised $364,992 for his campaign while Bono raised $0.
|New York State Assembly, District 142 2008|
|Jane Corwin (R)||32,293|
|Jeffrey Bono (WF)||4,084|
- Cities Committee, New York Assembly
- Corporations, Authorities and Commissions Committee, New York Assembly
- Education Committee, New York Assembly
- Mental Health Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. Jane Corwin
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
|New York Assembly - District 142
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||