Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Assembly, District 85|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for the office of New York State Assembly will take place in 2014. A primary election took place September 9, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was July 10, 2014. Incumbent Marcos Crespo defeated William R. Moore in the Democratic primary, while Janelle King was unopposed in the Republican primary. Barbara Santander is running on the Conservative Party ticket and Daniel Zuger is a Green Party candidate. Blanca Rojas was removed from the ballot before the Democratic primary. Crespo, King, Santander and Zuger will face off in the general election.
|New York State Assembly, District 85 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Marcos Crespo Incumbent||75.8%||2,745|
|William R. Moore||24.2%||874|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
King ran in the 2012 election for New York State Assembly District 85. She ran unopposed in the Republican primary on September 13, 2012. She was defeated by incumbent Marcos A. Crespo in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Janelle + King + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- New York State Assembly
- New York State Assembly District 85
- New York State Assembly elections, 2014
- New York State Legislature
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- New York State Assembly
- Follow the Money
- New York Board of Elections, "Candidate Petition List," accessed August 8, 2014
- New York Board of Elections, "Primary results for September 9, 2014," accessed October 1, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Candidate List for the September 13, 2012, State Primary Election," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official September 13, 2012, Primary Results," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official Assembly Election Returns Nov. 6, 2012," accessed July 31, 2014
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |