For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 74|
| Assumed office|
January 3, 2011
| Current term ends|
January 3, 2013
Bewley was a WHEDA (Wisconsin Housing and Economic Development Authority) Senior Community Development Officer, State Tribal Liaison, and Business Development Officer, and served on the Ashland City Council from 2007-2009.
She holds a BA from Case Western Reserve University and an MEd from the University of Maine.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Bewley has been appointed to these committees:
- Forestry Committee
- Homeland Security and State Affairs Committee
- Housing Committee
- Transportation Committee
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 74 General Election (2010)|
|Janet Bewley (D)||11,418|
|Shirl LaBarre (R)||10,117|
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 74 Democratic primary (2010)|
|Janet Bewley (D)||3,687||67.32%|
|Gene Luoma (D)||1,708||32.68%|
Bewley lists her support for the following general positions on her website:
- Dependable jobs
- Quality education funded fairly
- Sensible stewardship of our natural resources
- Strong, thriving hometowns." 
Bewley is married and has three children.
- http://legis.wisconsin.gov/W3asp/contact/legislatorpages.aspx?house=Assembly&district=74 Janet Bewley on the Wisconsin State Assembly website]
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Campaign website
- Bewley on Facebook
Gary Sherman (D)
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 74
| Succeeded by|
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |