m (Text replace - 'Category:House of Representatives, candidate' to 'Category:House of Representatives candidate, 2010')
|Line 65:||Line 65:|
[[Category:House of Representatives
[[Category:House of Representatives candidate]]
Revision as of 07:02, 18 December 2010
|New York State Assembly District 114|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
She and her husband, Elmer, have two children John and Michelle.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Duprey defeated David Kimmel in the September 14 Republican primary, but Kimmel secured the Conservative Party nomination. She defeated faced Rudolph Johnson Sr. (D) and David Kimmel (C) in the general election on November 2. In addition to running on the Republican ticket, she ran on the Independence Party of New York State ticket.
On November 4, 2008 Duprey won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 114. She ran unopposed.
Duprey raised $52,452 for her campaign.
|New York State Assembly, District 114 2008|
|Janet Duprey (R)||31,541|
- Aging Committee, New York Assembly
- Correction Committee, New York Assembly
- Governmental Operations Committee, New York Assembly
- Real Property Taxation Committee, New York Assembly
- Social Services Committee, New York Assembly
- Subcommittee on Autism Retention
- New York Assembly - Rep. Janet Duprey
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
|New York Assembly - District 114
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |