For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|New York State Assembly District 114|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
She and her husband, Elmer, have two children John and Michelle.
- Aging Committee, New York Assembly
- Correction Committee, New York Assembly
- Governmental Operations Committee, New York Assembly
- Real Property Taxation Committee, New York Assembly
- Social Services Committee, New York Assembly
- Subcommittee on Autism Retention
- New York Assembly - Rep. Janet Duprey
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
|New York Assembly - District 114
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |