|New York State Assembly District 114|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
She and her husband, Elmer, have two children John and Michelle.
On November 4, 2008 Duprey won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 114. She ran unopposed.
Duprey raised $52,452 for her campaign.
|New York State Assembly, District 114 2008|
|Janet Duprey (R)||31,541|
- Aging Committee, New York Assembly
- Correction Committee, New York Assembly
- Governmental Operations Committee, New York Assembly
- Real Property Taxation Committee, New York Assembly
- Social Services Committee, New York Assembly
- Subcommittee on Autism Retention
- New York Assembly - Rep. Janet Duprey
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
|New York Assembly - District 114
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |