For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Connecticut House of Representatives District 138|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
January 5, 2013
Giegler was a Substitute Teacher with the Danbury Public School System from 1999-2002, and has been an Administrator/Coordinator with an outpatient psychiatric clinic.
She is a member of the Federal Advisory Committee on Juvenile Justice, and State Juvenile Justice Advisory Committee.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Giegler has been appointed to these committees:
- Higher Education and Employment Advancement Committee, Connecticut General Assembly
- Internship Committee, Connecticut General Assembly, Ranking Member
- Public Safety and Security Committee, Connecticut General Assembly, Ranking Member
- Transportation Committee, Connecticut General Assembly
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Giegler served on these committees:
- Executive and Legislative Nominations
- Internship (Co-Chair)
- Public Health (Ranking Member)
Giegler ran for re-election to the 138th District seat in 2010. Giegler ran unopposed in the primary and general election.
On November 4, 2008, Giegler won re-election to the Connecticut House of Representatives from Connecticut's 138th District, defeating William Melillo (D). Giegler received 4,161 votes in the election while Melillo received 3,764 votes. Giegler raised $27,636 for her campaign; Melillo raised $32,011.
|Connecticut House of Representatives, District 138|
|Janice Giegler (R and I)||4,161|
|William Melillo (D)||3,764|
In 2010, Giegler raised $13,265 in contributions. 
Her largest contributor was the Public Fund, which donated $7,335 to her campaign.
Listed below is the largest contributor to Janice Giegler's 2008 campaign.
- Connecticut House Republicans - Rep. Janice Giegler
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2002
|Connecticut State House District 138
| Succeeded by|
State of Connecticut
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of the State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utility Control |