|Wisconsin State Assembly District 80|
| Assumed office|
January 3, 2011
| Current term ends|
January 3, 2013
Ringhand was Mayor of Evansville from 2002-2006, after serving as an alderwoman from 1998-2002 and president of city council from 2000-2002.
She is a graduate of Madison Area Technical College in 1985, and is a former accountant.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Ringhand has been appointed to these committees:
- Rural Economic Development Committee
- Urban and Local Affairs Committee
- Veterans and Military Affairs Committee
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 80 General Election (2010)|
|Janis Ringhand (D)||12,097|
|Dan Henke (R)||10,795|
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 80 Democratic primary (2010)|
|Janis Ringhand (D)||2,086||99.57%|
- Taxes - "my strong belief that we must not undo laws that banned accounting gimmicks that allowed large corporations to dodge taxes by locating post office boxes in another state."
- "I hold a strong belief in public service. "
- "Another issue I feel a special passion for is renewable energy. "
Ringhand and her husband, Gordon, have two children.
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign website
- Ringhand on Facebook
- Ringhand's profile on LinkedIn
- List of candidates certified for the November 2, 2010 general election in Wisconsin
- [http://www.janisringhand.org/index.html Campaign website
Brett Davis (R)
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 80
| Succeeded by|
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |