Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|North Carolina House of Representatives District 50|
Chambers's website mentioned the following issues:
- Excerpt: "Safety in our state and in Durham in particular, was a priority, and should never be compromised. If elected, I will support proper funding that is needed to reduce crime throughout the state."
- Excerpt: "There must be ample funding for our schools for resources needed by our educators. I also believe there is more room for accountability for our current teachers to ensure quality instruction in the classroom."
- Second Amendment
- Excerpt: "I fully support the right to keep and bear arms, I will not vote for legislation that would infringe on that constitutional right."
- Excerpt: "I fully support enforcing the current laws we already have to fight illegal immigration."
Chambers is running in the 2012 election for North Carolina House of Representatives District 50. He is running against W. Lewis Hannah, Jr., Thomas Samuel Wright and Rod Chaney in the Republican primary on May 8, 2012. Incumbent Bill Faison (D) is not running for re-election. The general election takes place on November 6, 2012.
Chambers was defeated in the November 2, 2010 general election. He faced incumbent Paul Luebke (D) in the general election on November 2, 2010. Chambers defeated Randall Stewart in the May 4 Republican primary.
Chambers was a first Republican to run in this district since the last redistricting in 2000. Luebke was first elected in 1990.
|North Carolina House of Representatives May 4 Primary, District 30, 2010|
|Jason Chambers (R)||861|
|Randall Stewart (R)||286|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jason + Chambers + North Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Saturday: RoBoJo Theatre Troupe presents 'Bringing Books to Life' - Salisbury Post
- French Torture Mastermind Paul Aussaresses Dies Peacefully at 95 - Daily Beast
- 330-home development approved in Troutman - Statesville Record & Landmark
- 235 People in the ASC Industry to Know - Becker's ASC Review
- 233 People in the ASC Industry to Know - PR Web (press release)
- Anyone Who Counts Obama Out Hasn't Reckoned on His Survival Skills - Daily Beast
- 11/20/13 East Texas Fishing Report - Athens Daily Review
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Official campaign facebook page