Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Colorado House of Representatives, District 7|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Colorado House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 24, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 31, 2014. Incumbent Angela Williams was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Jason DeBerry was unopposed in the Republican primary. Williams, DeBerry and Elet Valentine (I) will face off in the general election.
- See also: Colorado State Senate elections, 2012
DeBerry ran in the 2012 election for Colorado State Senate District 33. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on June 26, 2012. He was defeated by incumbent Michael Johnston (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Colorado State Senate, District 33, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Mike Johnston Incumbent||82.3%||51,357|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jason + DeBerry + Colorado + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Colorado House of Representatives
- Colorado House of Representatives District 7
- Colorado House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Colorado State Legislature
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Official primary candidate list," accessed May 1, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Unofficial primary election results," accessed June 25, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Unofficial general election candidate list," accessed July 23, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Official 2012 Primary election results," accessed April 14, 2014