|New Mexico House of Representatives District 57|
|December 31, 2014|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||New Mexico Tech, B.S.|
|Master's||Purdue University, M.S.|
|Ph.D.||University of New Mexico (Chemical engineering)|
|Place of birth||Rio Rancho, NM|
|Profession||Chemical engineer, Sandia National Laboratories|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Harper served on the following committees:
|New Mexico Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Consumer and Public Affairs|
|• Enrolling and Engrossing - B|
|• Taxation and Revenue|
Harper ran in the 2012 election for New Mexico House of Representatives District 57. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on June 5, 2012. Incumbent Dennis Kintigh (R) ran for re-election to District 66. Harper defeated Donna I. Tillman in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Mexico House of Representatives, District 57, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Jason Carl Harper||53.2%||4,606|
|Democratic||Donna I. Tillman||46.8%||4,058|
Comprehensive donor information for Harper is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Harper raised a total of $35,764 during that time period. This information was last updated on May 28, 2013.
|Jason Harper's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||New Mexico State House, District 57||$35,764|
|Grand Total Raised||$35,764|
2012Harper won election to the New Mexico State House in 2012. During that election cycle, Harper raised a total of $35,764.
|New Mexico State House 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Jason Harper's campaign in 2012|
|Southwest Liner Systems||$2,000|
|House Republican Leadership Committee||$2,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$35,764|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Harper and his wife Mary have four children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jason + Harper + New Mexico + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- OUR VIEW: Coming forum on funding proposals shines light on process - ABQ Journal
- Grammy Nominees List 2014: Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar, Justin Timberlake Among ... - Huffington Post
- Grammy Awards 2014 nominations: The complete list - New York Daily News
- Grammy nominations 2014: The complete list - Los Angeles Times
- 2014 Grammy nominees: The complete list - The Star-Ledger - NJ.com
- World Grieves In Wake Of Mandela's Death - Huffington Post
- Grammy Nominations 2014! See All The Potential Winners HERE!!! - PerezHilton.com
- Film Shorts - FWWeekly
- Martial arts program teaches youngsters to love books - Rio Rancho Observer
- Just Deserts - The Nation.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Dennis Kintigh (R)
|New Mexico House of Representatives - District 57
| Succeeded by|