|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 42B|
|January 8, 2013 - present|
|January 6, 2015|
|Years in position||2|
|Assistant Majority Leader, Minnesota House of Representatives|
|2013 - present|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Isaacson served on the following committees:
|Minnesota Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Education Policy|
|• Environment and Natural Resources Policy|
|• Housing Finance and Policy|
|• Jobs and Economic Development Finance and Policy|
Isaacson's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "I view public education as the most important line of defense for the middle class. It is the most important tool we have to battle poverty."
- Excerpt: "In my opinion, this amendment is a violation of our inherent right to pursue happiness."
- Excerpt: "I oppose right to work on several principles."
- Excerpt: "There is simply no evidence of voter fraud that would warrant this kind of legislation. Additionally, upon careful examination of the proponents of this legislation, it is clear that the real purpose is voter suppression."
Isaacson won election in the 2012 election for Minnesota House of Representatives District 42B. He was unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 14 and deafeated Ken Rubenzer (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012. 
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 42B, General Election, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jason + Isaacson + Minnesota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Jenifer Loon (R)
|Minnesota House of Representatives District 42B
| Succeeded by|
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |