Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 68|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Ohio House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 6, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 5, 2014. R. Joyce Skocic was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Margaret Ruhl defeated Jason Rogers in the Republican primary. Ruhl and Skocic will face off in the general election.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 68 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Margaret Ruhl Incumbent||66%||4,174|
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 68 Republican Primary, 2012|
Rogers and his wife, Twila, have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jason + Rogers + Ohio + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Ohio House of Representatives
- Ohio General Assembly
- Ohio House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Ohio House of Representatives District 68
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Jason Rogers on Facebook
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Official primary election results for May 6, 2014," accessed July 3, 2014
- Ohio Chamber of Commerce, "2012 General Assembly Primary Candidates," January 17, 2012
- Ohio Secretary of State: Elections and Voting, "Republican Ohio Representative: March 6, 2012," retrieved June 7, 2012
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |