|U.S. House, Wyoming, At-large District|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next primary||August 19, 2014|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Torrington High School (1996)|
|Service/branch||United States Marine Corp.|
|Years of service||1996-1997|
|Birthday||January 24, 1978|
|Place of birth||Torrington, WY|
Senteney is a native to Wyoming. He grew up in Torrington, Wyoming and graduated from Torrington High School in 1996. Upon graduation from high school, he joined the United States Marine Corps serving from 1996 to 1997. He then went on to study criminal justice at Western Nebraska Community College. He then attended Eastern Wyoming College where he studied pre-medicine. He also studied communications with a broadcasting emphasis at West Texas A&M University. Senteney is currently employed as a correctional officer with the State of Wyoming.
Senteney has worked a variety of jobs during his professional career. From working in a factory to working in middle management in retail to working as a photojournalist, Senteney has experience in a many fields. Beginning in 2011, he began his career as a correctional officer with the State of Wyoming where he remains employed to this day.
Senteney's Facebook page outlines the following themes:
- Taxes: "I would like to introduce a bill that puts an end to Federal Income Taxes... I would like to introduce a National Sales Tax of 12%...The NST would apply to all transactions, from everyday transactions to "Wall Street" transactions. For example, if company A want to buy Company B for 1 Million Dollars the would pay 120K Dollars in taxes. This would eliminate the complexity of our current tax system, and eliminate the loopholes."
- Invest in America Act: "All Federal Agencies, would transition to only using and purchasing; goods that are manufactured in U.S. Factories. All Contractors, Sub-Contractors, and Service Centers will only be U.S. based corporations."
Senteney is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Wyoming's At-large District. Senteney is seeking the Republican nomination in the primary. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
Senteney is a father. He enjoys hunting, fishing and camping.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jason + Senteney + Wyoming + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Facebook: "Senteney for Congress, accessed October 22, 2013
- Facebook: "Jason A. Senteney For Congress, About," accessed October 22, 2013
- Information submitted on Ballotpedia’s biographical information submission form on October 21, 2013
- email submission to Ballotpedia on October 23, 2013
- Facebook, "Meet Jason, accessed October 23, 2013