|Oklahoma House of Representatives District 32|
|November 18, 2012|
|Years in position||3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||12 years total in the legislature|
|Bachelor's||University of Oklahoma|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Smalley served on the following committees:
|Oklahoma Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Common Education|
|• Government Modernization|
Smalley ran in the 2012 election for Oklahoma House District 32. Smalley defeated Coy Ray Farmer in the Republican primary on June 26 and defeated by Keith Kinnamon in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 32, General Election, 2012|
|Oklahoma House of Representatives District 32 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Coy Ray Farmer||34.6%||605|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
Smalley and his wife C'anne have one child, Gideon, 21 months.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jason + Smalley + Oklahoma + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- News OK "Oklahoma House District 32 candidates" Accessed June 18, 2012
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Candidates for State Elective Office 2012," April 13, 2012
- Oklahoma State Election Board - Unofficial 2012 primary results
- Oklahoma State Board of Elections, "Official 2012 Primary Results," June 26, 2012
Danny Morgan (D)
|Oklahoma House of Representatives District 32
| Succeeded by|
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |