Difference between revisions of "Jay Love"
m (Text replace - 'Category:House of Representatives, candidate' to 'Category:House of Representatives candidate, 2010')
|Line 111:||Line 111:|
[[Category:House of Representatives
[[Category:House of Representatives candidate]]
Revision as of 08:02, 18 December 2010
|Alabama House of Representatives District 74|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Love is the Owner of Real Estate Investment Company, and owned Subway Sandwich Shops from 1992-2006.
He is Deacon and member of the First Baptist Church of Montgomery, and member of Calvary Baptist Church.
Love did not provide answers to the 2008 Political Courage Test. The test provides voters with how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
- Constitution and Elections Committee, Alabama House of Representatives (Ranking Minority Member)
- Government Appropriations Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Montgomery County Legislation Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Subcommittee on Taxes and Exemptions (Ranking Minority Member)
- Subcommittee on Voting Qualifications and Election Procedures
|Alabama House of Representatives, District 74 General Election (2010)|
|Jay Love (R)||8,714|
|Jay King (I)||2,562|
Love raised $30,135 for his campaign.
Love has been endorsed by:
- The Alabama Tea Party Express 
In 2006, Love collected $30,135 in donations.
Below are Love's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2006 election:
|AL State Employees Assoc||$4,000|
|Medical Assoc of the State of AL||$3,500|
|Business Council of AL||$2,500|
|AL Dental Assoc||$2,000|
|AL Assoc of Realtors||$2,000|
- Alabama Legislature - Jay Love
- Project Vote Smart - Jay Love
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006
- Alabama House Republican Caucus
|Alabama House District 74
| Succeeded by|
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|