|Alabama House of Representatives District 74|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
November 5, 2014
Love is the Owner of Real Estate Investment Company, and owned Subway Sandwich Shops from 1992-2006.
He is Deacon and member of the First Baptist Church of Montgomery, and member of Calvary Baptist Church.
Love did not provide answers to the 2008 Political Courage Test. The test provides voters with how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
Love has been appointed to these committees in the 2011-2012 legislative session:
- Contract Review Oversight Committee, Alabama State Legislature
- Montgomery County Legislation Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Ways and Means Education Committee, Alabama House of Representatives, Chair
|Alabama House of Representatives, District 74 General Election (2010)|
|Jay Love (R)||8,714|
|Jay King (I)||2,562|
Love raised $30,135 for his campaign.
Love has been endorsed by:
- The Alabama Tea Party Express 
In 2006, Love collected $30,135 in donations.
Below are Love's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2006 election:
|AL State Employees Assoc||$4,000|
|Medical Assoc of the State of AL||$3,500|
|Business Council of AL||$2,500|
|AL Dental Assoc||$2,000|
|AL Assoc of Realtors||$2,000|
- Alabama Legislature - Jay Love
- Project Vote Smart - Jay Love
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006
- Alabama House Republican Caucus
|Alabama House District 74
| Succeeded by|
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|