Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Wisconsin Secretary of State|
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Wisconsin State Assembly will consist of a primary election on August 12, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Mark Westphal is unopposed in the Democratic primary. Steven Gillespie will face John R. Lehman, Ryan Pheifer, Mike Rohrkaste and Jay Schroeder in the Republican primary. Jarrod Kuehn (R), Ryan Rothenbach (R) and Rich Martin (L) were removed from the ballot.
Schroeder is running for election to the office of Wisconsin Secretary of State. Schroeder is seeking the Republican nomination in the primary on August 12. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2012
Schroeder ran in the 2012 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 55. He was defeated by incumbent Dean Kaufert in the Republican primary on August 14, 2012. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 55 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Dean Kaufert Incumbent||65%||4,612|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jay + Schroeder + Wisconsin + Secretary + State"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Wisconsin Election Watch, "Secretary of State Candidate Backs Representative Schraa’s Plan to Eliminate the Office," January 21, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability, "Candidates Registered by Office," June 11, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Partisan Primary," accessed June 4, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Candidates on Ballot by Election - 2012 Partisan Primary 8/14/2012," accessed June 12, 2012
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |