Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 84|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of North Carolina House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 6, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 28, 2014. Incumbent Rena W. Turner defeated Jay White and Kirk Sherrill in the Republican primary, while Gene Mitchell Mahaffey was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Mahaffey and Turner will face off in the general election.
|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 84 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Rena W. Turner Incumbent||65.5%||5,889|
White ran in the 2012 election for North Carolina House of Representatives District 82. He lost to Larry G. Pittman in the Republican primary on May 8, 2012. No Democratic candidates filed for the district.
|North Carolina House of Representatives District 82 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Larry G. Pittman||51.5%||4,292|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jay + White + North Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- North Carolina House of Representatives
- North Carolina State Legislature
- North Carolina House of Representatives elections, 2014
- North Carolina House of Representatives District 84
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results For 2014," accessed June 12, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "General Election Candidate List Grouped by Contest," accessed June 12, 2014
- North Carolina Board of Elections "Candidate lists," Accessed March 5, 2012
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," Accessed June 22, 2012
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |