|Kansas Senate District 25|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Jean Schodorf is a Republican member of the Kansas State Senate, representing the 25th District since 2001. She is currently the Assistant Majority Whip. From 1989 to 2000, she was on the Board of Education for Unified School District 259 and was the Board President in 1993, 1997 and 1999.
On April 20, 2010, Schodorf filed to run for the U.S. House of Representatives.
Sen. Schodorf does not have a website where her issue positions are listed.
Legislation sponsored or co-sponsored by Sen. Schodorf includes:
- A resolution opposing relocation of Guantanamo detainees to Kansas.
- A resolution regarding the right to bear arms
- Joint Committee on Arts and Cultural Resources (Chair)
- Education (Chair)
- Joint Committee on Legislative Educational Planning (Vice Chair)
- Business & Labor
- Confirmation Oversight
- Interstate Cooperation
- Ways and Means
On November 4, 2008, Schodorf was re-elected to the 25th District Seat in the Kansas State Senate, defeating Hibbard Davis (D). Schodorf raised $49,731 for her campaign, while Davis raised $795.
|Kansas State Senate, District 25 (2008)|
|Jean Schodorf (R)||16,016||62.6%|
|Hibbard Davis (D)||9,530||37.3%|
In 2008 Schodorf collected $49,731 in donations.
Her four largest contributors were:
|Kansas Association of Realtors||$2,000|
|Kansas National Education Association||$2,000|
|Kansas Contractors Association||$1,900|
|Kansas Republican Senatorial Committee||$1,800|
- Official Website
- Kansas State Senate Website
- Project Vote Smart Bio
- Project Vote Smart Legislative Profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2000, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2008
- State Surge Profile
- Jean Schodorf on Facebook
- Jean Schodorf on Twitter
|Kansas Senate District 25
| Succeeded by|