Jeff Baker (Michigan)
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 95|
Baker's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Saginaw Schools Graduation Rates Among Worse in the Nation
- Excerpt:"Teachers have to be held accountable and appeasing of teachers unions to earn votes just does not cut it. We have to change this in a hurry otherwise we are headed for a Detroit like district."
Public Safety Is #1
- Excerpt:"We can build a stronger police force if we can stand up to the crime spread and say "ENOUGH." But, we cannot do it alone, we have to become united; we have to help our neighbors in a time of need."
- Excerpt:"Our main goal is working in the community, educating everyone; get the information out there to everybody."
- Excerpt:"Though their information and services may prove to be helpful in certain situations, it undermines the rights of parents to regulate what our children are exposed to."
Baker ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 95. He ran unopposed in the August 7 Republican primary and was defeated by incumbent Stacy Oakes (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 95, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Stacy Oakes Incumbent||77.9%||27,778|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jeff + Baker + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |