Difference between revisions of "Jeff Danielson"
(year of first election added)
|Line 80:||Line 80:|
Revision as of 13:46, 23 June 2010
|Iowa State Senate District 10|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Danelson earned his AA from Hawkeye Community College. He went on to receive his BA in Public Administration from the University of Northern Iowa. He later earned his MPP from the University of Northern Iowa in 2004.
Danielson was Electronics Warfare Technician 2nd Class in the United States Navy from 1988 to 1994. He is currently a Firefighter for Cedar Falls, Iowa. He is also Commissioner of the Iowa Department of Transportation.
- Appropriations Committee, Iowa Senate
- Rules and Administration Committee, Iowa Senate
- State Government Committee, Iowa Senate
- Transportation Committee, Iowa Senate
- Veterans Affairs Committee, Iowa Senate
On November 4, 2008, Danielson was re-elected to the 10th District Seat in the Iowa State Senate, defeating Walt Rogers (R).  Danielson raised $270,574 for his campaign, while Rogers raised $78,184. 
|Iowa State Senate, District 10 (2008)|
|Jeff Danielson (D)||16,103|
|Walt Rogers (R)||10,556|
In 2008 Danielson collected $270,574 in donations.
His four largest contributors were:
|Iowa Senate Democratic Majority Fund||$98,843|
|International Association of Fire Fighters||$20,000|
|AFSCME Iowa Council 61||$10,000|
|All Children Matter||$8,171|
Danielson and his wife, Kim, have two children.
- Official Iowa State Senate website of Jeff Danielson
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
|Iowa Senate District 10
| Succeeded by|