|Iowa State Senate District 10|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Danelson earned his AA from Hawkeye Community College. He went on to receive his BA in Public Administration from the University of Northern Iowa. He later earned his MPP from the University of Northern Iowa in 2004.
Danielson was Electronics Warfare Technician 2nd Class in the United States Navy from 1988 to 1994. He is currently a Firefighter for Cedar Falls, Iowa. He is also Commissioner of the Iowa Department of Transportation.
- Appropriations Committee, Iowa State Senate
- Rules and Administration Committee, Iowa State Senate
- State Government Committee, Iowa State Senate
- Transportation Committee, Iowa State Senate
- Veterans Affairs Committee, Iowa State Senate
On November 4, 2008, Danielson was re-elected to the 10th District Seat in the Iowa State Senate, defeating Walt Rogers (R).  Danielson raised $270,574 for his campaign, while Rogers raised $78,184. 
|Iowa State Senate, District 10 (2008)|
|Jeff Danielson (D)||16,103|
|Walt Rogers (R)||10,556|
In 2008 Danielson collected $270,574 in donations.
His four largest contributors were:
|Iowa Senate Democratic Majority Fund||$98,843|
|International Association of Fire Fighters||$20,000|
|AFSCME Iowa Council 61||$10,000|
|All Children Matter||$8,171|
Danielson and his wife, Kim, have two children.
- Sen. Danielson's Website
- Official Iowa State Senate website of Jeff Danielson
- Iowa Senate Website
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart Legislative Profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Jeff Danielson on Facebook
- Jeff Danielson on Twitter
|Iowa Senate District 10
| Succeeded by|