|Michigan House of Representatives District 30|
|January 1. 2011-Present|
|January 1, 2013|
|Years in position||3|
|Per diem||$10,800 yearly expense allowance|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
|Term limits||3 terms|
|Bachelor's||Walsh College, 1988|
|Master's||Walsh College, 1993|
|Profession||Co-Founder, Dynamic Recruiters, Inc.|
- 1 Elections
- 2 Campaign donors
- 3 Committee assignments
- 4 Issues
- 5 Campaign Contributions
- 6 Recent news
- 7 Scorecards
- 8 Personal
- 9 External links
- 10 References
Farrington is a small business owner.
Farrington graduated from Walsh College with a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration as well as a Master's degree in the Science of Management.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 30 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Jeff Farrington Incumbent||86.8%||5,109|
Farrington won election to the District 30 Seat in 2010. He defeated David Bocek and Michael Shallal in the August 3 Republican primary. He defeated Ken Lampar (D) in the general election on November 2, 2010.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 30 General election (2010)|
|Jeff Farrington (R)||15,732|
|Ken Lampar (D)||12,502|
More voting record details
- List of all of Jeff Farrington’s roll call votes, bills introduced, and floor amendments from MichiganVotes.org (use site’s “advanced search” to narrow by date range, issue category and/or keyword).
In 2010, Farrington raised $65,488 in contributions. 
His four largest contributors were:
|House Rep Campaign Cmte||$11,475|
|Michigan Republican Party||$5,000|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Farrington has been appointed to these committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Farrington served on these committees:
- Assistant Floor Majority Leader
Contributions Report from Michigan Secretary of State
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Jeff + Farrington + Michigan + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Tea Party Scorecard
The Independent Tea Party Patriots, a Michigan Tea Party group, grades the votes of this and every other Michigan legislator on “core tea party issues” in a regularly-updated scorecard. 100% is considered an ideal rating.
January 2011 - March 2012
Jeff Farrington received a 77% rating on the January 2011 - March 2012 Tea Party Scorecard.
Farrington and his wife Diana have two children.
- Official Biography
- Voting Record on MichiganVotes.org
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Michigan Department of State "2012 Unofficial Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," Accessed June 7, 2012
- 2010 contributions
- Mitt Romney for President, "Mitt Romney Announces Additional Michigan Endorsements," February 15, 2012
- Michigan Votes, "Tea Party Scorecard Jan 2011-Mar 2012," accessed June 22, 2012
|Michigan House of Representatives District 30
| Succeeded by|
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |