|Washington House of Representatives, District 6b|
|January 14, 2013 - present|
|January 12, 2015|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Washington State University|
|Profession||Detective, Spokane Police Department|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Holy served on the following committees:
|Washington Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Government Accountability and Oversight|
|• Labor and Workforce Development|
|• Public Safety|
Holy's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Jobs and the Economy
- Excerpt: "With the current state of the economy, we must work to make our state more business friendly. We need to do whatever we can to help put people back to work. I will support legislation that makes it easier for small businesses to do what they do best - provide jobs."
- Public Safety
- Excerpt: "As a retired Spokane Police Officer, I understand the importance of public safety. A core function of government is protection of its citizens. I will support legislation that helps improve the safety of our citizens."
- Excerpt: "I will only support sustainable budgets. The focus needs to shift to creating budgets that provide for the core functions of government: public safety, education and protecting the most vulnerable."
- Excerpt: "Every child in our state must have access to a quality education. I will support protecting levy equalization funding and fight against unfunded mandates that harm our local districts. Those most important decisions addressing school districts should be made at the local level by parents and school board members. "
- Excerpt: "I will fight for our fair share of transportation dollars. Spokane county residents spend millions of dollars in gas taxes and we deserve to receive funding for local transportation projects. Transportation projects that help drive our economy are always a priority."
Holy won election in the 2012 election for Washington House of Representatives, District 6b. Holy advanced past in the August 7 blanket primary election and defeated Dennis Dellwo (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Washington House of Representatives, District 6b, General Election, 2012|
Holy has a wife, Cindy.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jeff + Holy + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
John Ahern (R)
|Washington House of Representatives District 6
| Succeeded by|
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |