Jeff Hunt (Old)
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, North Carolina , District 11|
|Bachelor's||Wake Forest University|
|J.D.||Wake Forest University Law School|
Hunt ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent North Carolina's 11th District. Hunt sought the nomination on the Republican ticket. The signature filing deadline for candidates wishing to run was February 29, 2012. Hunt was looking to unseat incumbent Rep. Heath Shuler (D).
The Washington Post listed the House of Representatives elections in North Carolina in 2012 as one of the 10 states that could determine whether Democrats would retake the House or Republicans would hold their majority in 2013. North Carolina was rated 8th on the list.
- North Carolina's 11th Congressional District
- North Carolina's 11th Congressional District elections, 2012
- United States House of Representatives
- HVilleScoop.com, "District Attorney Hunt Announces Congressional Bid," accessed January 13, 2012
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "Primary Election Results," accessed May 9, 2012.
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "2012 Primary Results," accessed October 10, 2012
- Washington Post, "The 10 states that will determine control of the House in 2012," accessed April 25, 2012