For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Jeff McCabe (Wisconsin)
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 5|
|Kaukauna School Board President|
|Bachelor's||University of Wisconsin-La Crosse|
|Profession||Coordinator of Support Services, Brewster Village|
McCabe listed the following legislative priorities on his official campaign website:
- Holding the line on taxes and unnecessary spending
- Creating and maintaining family supporting jobs
- Providing a quality education for all children
- Access to affordable Health Care
- Preserving the environment for future generations
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2012
McCabe ran in the 2012 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 5. He defeated Ryan Ferguson in the Democratic primary on August 14, 2012 and was defeated by incumbent Jim Steineke (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 5, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Jim Steineke Incumbent||55.9%||16,117|
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 5 Democratic Primary, 2012|
McCabe has a wife, Barb, two children, Amy and Zach, and two grandchildren, Marlo and Bauer.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Jeff + McCabe + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- McCabe for State Assembly Official Campaign Website, "Home," accessed August 10, 2012
- Wisconsin Department of Elections - Official Primary Results
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Candidates on Ballot by Election - 2012 Partisan Primary 8/14/2012," retrieved June 12, 2012
- McCabe for State Assembly Official Campaign Website, "About the candidate," accessed August 10, 2012
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |