is a Republican
member of the Kansas State Senate
, representing District 11 since 2013.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Melcher served on the following committees:
- See also: Kansas State Senate elections, 2012
Melcher won the 2012 election for Kansas State Senate District 11. Melcher defeated House incumbent Pat Colloton in the Republican primary on August 7 and defeated Michael F. Delaney (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kansas State Senate, District 11, General Election, 2012
|| Michael F. Delaney
|Kansas State Senate, District 11 Republican Primary, 2012
| Pat Colloton
Comprehensive donor information for Melcher is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Melcher raised a total of $142,640 during that time period. This information was last updated on 6/4/2013.
Melcher won election to the Kansas State Senate in 2012. During that election cycle, Melcher raised a total of $142,640
|Kansas State Senate 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Jeff Melcher's campaign in 2012|
|Kansas Chamber of Commerce & Industry||$2,818|
|Crossland Construction Co||$2,100|
|Total Raised in 2012||$142,640|
|Source:Follow the Money
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jeff + Melcher + Kansas + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- ↑ Kansas Secretary of State, "Candidates for the 2012 primary (unofficial)," retrieved July 16, 2012.
- ↑ Kansas Secretary of State, Official 2012 Primary Results
- ↑ Kansas Secretary of State, "2012 Kansas General Election Results," accessed November 7, 2012
- ↑ followthemoney.org, "Melcher, Jeff," Accessed June 4, 2013
| Political offices
John Vratil (R)
|Kansas State Senate District 11
| Succeeded by|