|Missouri House of Representatives, District 130|
|January 7, 2013 - present|
|January 5, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Messenger served on the following committees:
|Missouri Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Economic Development|
|• Fiscal Review|
|• Government Oversight and Accountability|
|• Ways and Means|
Messenger's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "Create Jobs"
- Excerpt: "Pro-Life 100%"
- Excerpt: "Constitutional Conservative"
- Excerpt: "Cut Job-Killing Red Tape"
- Excerpt: "Create A Fair Tax Code"
Messenger won election in the 2012 election for Missouri House of Representatives, District 130. Messenger defeated incumbent Thomas Long and Loren Hunt in the August 7 Republican primary and defeated Jake Wilburn (L) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 130, General Election, 2012|
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 130 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Thomas Long Incumbent||41.7%||1,922|
Comprehensive donor information for Messenger is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Messenger raised a total of $27,967 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 21, 2013.
|Jeff Messenger's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Missouri House of Representatives, District 130||$27,967|
|Grand Total Raised||$27,967|
Messenger won election to the Missouri House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Messenger raised a total of $27,967.
|Missouri House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Jeff Messenger's campaign in 2012|
|Citizens for Diehl||$500|
|Friends of Diehl||$500|
|Total Raised in 2012||$27,967|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jeff + Messenger + Missouri + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Missouri legislative session opens with talk of tax reform - Springfield News-Leader
- Economic issues a popular theme for area lawmakers - Springfield News-Leader
- Live music calendar for Jan. 2-9 - Richmond Times Dispatch
- c. 2013 Religion News Service - Washington Post
- Northeast Snowstorm - WTOP
- WHAT WE CAN LEARN from a former Washington reporter who may return ... - Politico
- Office website
- Campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- "jeffmessenger," Official Campaign Website
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Nov 6, 2012 General Election - All Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Aug 7, 2012 Primary - All Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- "Follow the Money", "Messenger, Jeff", Accessed September 21, 2013
|Missouri House of Representatives District 130
| Succeeded by|
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |