Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 67|
|Vevay Township Trustee, Supervisor|
|High school||Mason High School|
|Bachelor's||Grand Valley State College|
Oesterle's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
Jobs and the Economy
- Excerpt:"We need to push forward and continue this progress. We need solution driven leaders in Lansing who can make the tough decisions to keep Michigan on its path."
- Excerpt:"I understand that our education system needs to be adequately funded in order to provide future needs. I will work to promote an education system that can accomplish this."
- Excerpt:"I will make every effort to be available to listen to your concerns and thoughts. I will also be sure my staff understands the importance of an active relationship between my office and those who elected me to represent them."
- Excerpt:"Agriculture is the second largest industry in the state and an industry that didn’t falter during the economic downturn. We need to help provide markets home and abroad for Michigan agriculture."
Right to Life
- Excerpt:"I am a member of Right to Life and strongly support the rights of the unborn."
Oesterle ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 67. He defeated Ashley Kring in the August 7 Republican primary and was defeated by Tom Cochran (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 67, General Election, 2012|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 67 Republican Primary, 2012|
Oesterle was a candidate for District 67 of the Michigan House of Representatives in the November 2, 2010, state legislative elections. Oesterle defeated Jeff Hall and Tricia Opper in the August 3 Republican primary. He faced Barbara Byrum in the general election on November 2, 2010 and was defeated.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 67 General election (2010)|
|Barbara Byrum (D)||17,823|
|Jeff Oesterle (R)||15,962|
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |