|Ohio House Of Representatives District 81|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Wagner is a farmer. He is married and has one child.
Prior to leaving the Ohio House of Representatives, Wagner served on the following committees:
- Agriculture and Natural Resources Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- Economic Development Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- Education Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- Environment and Brownfield Development Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- Faith-based Initiatives Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
Wagner was not eligible for re-election.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 00|
|Jeff Wagner (R)||35,671|
|Andrew Kashmer (D)||19,630|
In 2008, Wagner collected $40,781 in donations.
These were the largest contributors in 2008.
|OHIO FARM BUREAU||$2,300|
|OHIO SOCIETY OF CPAS||$1,150|
- Ohio House of Representatives - Rep. Wagner
- Project Vote Smart biographical profile
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- State Surge sponsored bills
|Ohio House of Representatives - District 81
| Succeeded by|
Rex Arthur Damschroder (R)
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |