|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Tenth Norfolk District|
|January 5, 2013 - Present|
|January 7, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Franklin Town Council|
|J.D.||Boston College Law School|
|Profession||Personal injury lawyer|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Roy served on the following committees:
|Massachusetts Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Global Warming and Climate Change|
|• Education Joint|
|• Judiciary Joint|
Roy won election in the 2012 election for Massachusetts House of Representatives Tenth Norfolk District. He defeated Peter Padula in the September 6 Democratic primary and defeated Richard Eustis (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Tenth Norfolk District, General Election, 2012|
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Tenth Norfolk District Democratic Primary, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2012, Roy's endorsements included the following:
- Congressman Jim McGovern
Roy and his wife, Maureen, have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jeffery + Roy + Massachusetts + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Office website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Jeffery Roy on Twitter
- 2012 State Primary Candidate List "Massachusetts Secretary of State," Accessed June 26, 2012
- 2012 Massachusetts Secretary of State, Official 2012 Primary Results
- AP "Massachusetts - Summary Vote Results," Accessed September 6, 2012
- Jeffreroy.com "Congressman McGovern endorses Roy," Accessed August 17, 2012
- Jeffreyroy.com "Biography," Accessed August 17, 2012
James Vallee (D)
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Norfolk 10
| Succeeded by|
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |