Jeffrey L. Campbell
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Virginia House of Delegates, District 6|
Campbell's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Economic Development
"I will propose, if elected, to appropriate more discretionary money for localities to hire industrial recruiters and economic development professionals to level the playing field with other areas of the Commonwealth."
"I would support legislation to allow for alterations in the school schedules to provide for a standard four-day week. This would greatly reduce transportation, infrastructure and human resources costs and offer several advantages for students, teachers and the system as a whole."
- Public Safety
"I further support the institution of armed police officers into every school in the Commonwealth. The tragedy that has befallen places such as Sandy Hook and Columbine should never happen here at home and I believe the best way to ensure this is by providing a well-trained, well-armed security officer as a first line of defense."
Campbell ran in the 2013 election for Virginia House of Delegates District 6. Campbell is opposed by Ted R. Reavis in the June 11 Republican primary. The general election takes place on November 5, 2013.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jeffrey + Campbell + Virginia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Real Estate Transactions - Bradenton Herald
- Updated Dec. 3: Kansas City Crime Stoppers' Most Wanted - Kansas City Star
- Real estate transactions Dec. 2, 2013 - Bradenton Herald
- Abilene ISD honor roll - ReporterNews.com
- The Star's top books of the year: 100 ways to say 'good read' - Kansas City Star
- Obamacare site missteps revealed in documents - New Haven Register
- Syfy Brings 7 New and Returning Series to kick off 2014 - Three If By Space
- Local leaders assess impact of Ascent - Parkersburg News
- Addiction Treatment With a Dark Side - New York Times
- Syfy to Ring in New Year with Seven New & Returning Original Series - Broadway World
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found