|Alabama House of Representatives District 27|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
McLaughlin currently works as an attorney. He has previously been a law clerk with Maynard Cooper and Gale Law Firm and for United States District Judge Seybourn Lynne.
McLaughlin is a member of the Lake City Civitans, Lake Guntersville Chamber of Commerce, Saint William's Church, Guntersville Historical Society, Marshall County Bar Association, Red Cross, and United Way of Marshall County.
McLaughlin did not provide answers to the Alabama State Legislative Election 2006 National Political Awareness Test. The test provides voters with how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
McLaughlin formerly served on the following committees:
- County and Municipal Government Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Education Appropriations Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Subcommittee on Allocations (Vice Chair)
- Subcommittee on Government Regulations (Vice Chair)
|Alabama House of Representatives, District 27 General Election (2010)|
|Wes Long (R)||8,238|
|Jeffrey McLaughlin (D)||7,225|
McLaughlin raised $0 for his campaign.
In 2006, McLaughlin raised no money for his campaign.
- McLaughlin re-election Homepage
- Alabama Legislature - Jeffrey McLaughlin
- Project Vote Smart - Jeffrey McLaughlin
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006, 2002
- Re-Elect Jeff McLaughlin on Facebook
|Alabama House District 27
| Succeeded by|
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|