Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Maine State Senate District 19|
Pierce currently works as an independent construction contractor, having previously focused on historical restoration work.
Pierce's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"I believe that there are existing programs that Maine can look at as examples to help business and the people of Maine. We do not need to re-invent the wheel we only need to provide the best opportunities available and by doing so we can draw more businesses to Maine and create more jobs for our people."
- Excerpt:"Whether it be the developement of natural gas pipelines or LNG terminals, Maine needs more options than it now has for our families. The people and businesses of Maine cannot keep depending on oil based energy as a primary source."
- Excerpt:"I intend to provide the leadership that is needed for Maine to grow. Regulations set by legislature are for growing the economy in maine not for restricting good people and business from doing good things."
- See also: Maine State Senate elections, 2012
Pierce ran in the 2012 election for Maine State Senate District 19. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on June 12, 2012 and was defeated by incumbent Seth Goodall (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Maine State Senate, District 19, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Seth Goodall Incumbent||63.8%||13,445|
Pierce and his wife Ann have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jeffrey + Pierce + Maine + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Jeffrey Pierce on Facebook
- Jeffrey Pierce on YouTube