Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Assembly District 35|
|1992 - Present|
|January 7, 2013|
|Years in position||22|
|Per diem||$61/half day and $171/full day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
Aubry's professional experiences include director, executive director, consultant, and teacher.
Aubry earned a BA from College of Santa Fe. He and his wife, Rebecca, have five children.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Aubry has been appointed to the following committees:
- Correction Committee, New York State Assembly, Chair
- Governmental Employees Committee, New York State Assembly
- Rules Committee, New York State Assembly
- Social Services Committee, New York State Assembly
- Ways and Means Committee, New York State Assembly
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Aubry served on the following committees:
- Correction Committee, New York Assembly
- Governmental Employees Committee, New York Assembly
- Rules Committee, New York Assembly
- Social Services Committee, New York Assembly
- Ways and Means Committee, New York Assembly
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Aubry defeated Anthony Miranda in the September 14 Democratic primary. He was unopposed in the general election on November 2.
|New York State Assembly, District 35 2010|
|Jeffrion Aubry (D)||10,797|
On November 4, 2008 Aubry won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 35. He ran unopposed.
Aubry raised $43,000 for his campaign.
|New York State Assembly, District 35 2008|
|Jeffrion Aubry (D)||15,183|
In 2008, a year in which Aubry was up for re-election, he collected $43,000 in donations.
The major contributors were:
|Health care Association of New York State||$4,000|
|New York State United Teachers||$2,200|
|New York State Trial Lawyers||$2,000|
|New York State Correctional Officers||$2,000|
- New York Assembly - Rep. Jeffrion Aubry
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|New York Assembly - District 35
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |