For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|New York State Assembly District 35|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Aubry's professional experiences include director, executive director, consultant, and teacher.
Aubry earned a BA from College of Santa Fe. He and his wife, Rebecca, have five children.
- Correction Committee, New York Assembly
- Governmental Employees Committee, New York Assembly
- Rules Committee, New York Assembly
- Social Services Committee, New York Assembly
- Ways and Means Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. Jeffrion Aubry
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |