|Illinois House of Representatives District 92|
|January 14, 2015|
|Years in position||6|
|Per diem||$132/per session day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Place of birth||Peoria, IL|
Gordon has worked in the Small Business Development Center at Bradley University, Coordinator of Retention Programs at Illinois Central University, and Volunteer in Service to America at Illinois Central College.
She is Developer/Director of the Emerging Leaders program, and Chairperson of Peoria's Promise.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Gordon served on the following committees:
- Consumer Protection
- Elementary & Secondary Education
- Small Business Empowerment & Workforce Development
- Transportation: Regulation, Roads & Bridges Committee, Vice Chair
- Veterans' Affairs
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Gordon served on the following committees:
- Access to Federal Funding
- Appropriations-Elementary & Secondary Education
- Appropriations-Human Services
- Health & Healthcare Disparities
- Veterans' Affairs
Gordon won re-election in the 2012 election for Illinois House of Representatives District 92. Gordon was unopposed in the March 20 Democratic primary and was unopposed in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 92, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Jehan Gordon Incumbent||100%||33,729|
Gordon won re-election to the 92nd District seat against Republican Jim Montelongo. She ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on February 2nd. The general election took place on November 2, 2010.
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 92 (2010)|
|Jehan Gordon (D)||13,805||61.79%|
|Jim Montelongo (R)||8,538||38.21%|
On November 4, 2008, Democrat Jehan Gordon won re-election to the Illinois House of Representatives District 92 receiving 19,410 votes, ahead of Republican Joan Gore Krupa who received 17,224 votes.
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 92 (2008)|
|Jehan Gordon (D)||19,410|
|Joan Gore Krupa (R)||17,224|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, Gordon collected $619,348 in campaign contributions. The largest contributors are listed below:
|Illinois House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Jehan Gordon-Booth's campaign in 2010|
|Illinois Democratic Party||$179,871|
|Stand For Children||$100,000|
|Downstate Democratic Caucus||$32,000|
|Service Employees Healthcare Illinois Indiana||$25,000|
|North Central Illinois Laborers District Council||$20,000|
|Total Raised in 2010||$619,348|
In 2008, Gordon collected $734,141 in donations.
Listed below are the five largest contributors to her campaign.
|Illinois Democratic Party||$248,758|
|Illinois Education Association||$60,000|
|Operating Engineers Local 649||$42,000|
|Illinois Federation of Teachers||$32,852|
Illinois Opportunity Project
The Illinois Opportunity Project, "an independent research and public policy enterprise that promotes legislative solutions in advance of free markets and free minds," annually releases its Legislative Vote Card, grading all members in both chambers of the Illinois General Assembly on the basis of their support of "pro-growth economic policies that increase personal freedom and reign in expansive government."
Gordon received a score of 28.57 out of 100 in 2012 for a grade of F according to the IOP’s grading scale. Her score was tied for the 93rd highest among all 120 members of the Illinois House of Representatives included in the Vote Card.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Jehan + Gordon + Illinois + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Illinois General Assembly - Representative Jehan Gordon (D) 92nd District
- Jehan Gordon official campaign website
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2008
- Illinois House Democrats - Jehan Gordon
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Gordon
- Illinois State Board of Elections "Candidate List," December 5, 2011
- Illinois State Board of Elections, "Official 2012 Primary Results"
- Illinois State Board of Elections, “Official Vote - November 6, 2012 General Election,” accessed January 18, 2013
- Illinois Official 2010 General Election Results
- Illinois House of Representatives official election results for 2008
- Follow the money - Illinois House 2010 donors
- Gordon Campaign Donors
- Illinois Opportunity Project, "The Project," accessed February 21, 2013
- Illinois Opportunity Project, Legislative Vote Card home page, accessed February 21, 2013
|Illinois House of Representatives District 92
| Succeeded by|
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |