|Illinois House of Representatives District 92|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Gordon has worked in the Small Business Development Center at Bradley University, Coordinator of Retention Programs at Illinois Central University, and Volunteer in Service to America at Illinois Central College.
She is Developer/Director of the Emerging Leaders program, and Chairperson of Peoria's Promise.
- Access to Federal Funding
- Appropriations-Elementary & Secondary Education
- Appropriations-Human Services
- Health & Healthcare Disparities
- Veterans' Affairs
Gordon ran for re-election to the 92nd District seat against Republican jim Montelongo. She ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on February 2nd. The general election took place on November 2, 2010.
On November 4, 2008, Democrat Jehan Gordon won re-election to the Illinois House of Representatives District 92 receiving 19,410 votes, ahead of Republican Joan Gore Krupa who received 17,224 votes.
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 92 (2008)|
|Jehan Gordon (D)||19,410|
|Joan Gore Krupa (R)||17,224|
In 2008, Gordon collected $734,141 in donations.
Listed below are the five largest contributors to her campaign.
|Illinois Democratic Party||$248,758|
|Illinois Education Association||$60,000|
|Operating Engineers Local 649||$42,000|
|Illinois Federation of Teachers||$32,852|
- Illinois General Assembly - Representative Jehan Gordon (D) 92nd District
- Jehan Gordon official campaign website
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2008
- Illinois House Democrats - Jehan Gordon
|Illinois House of Representatives District 92
| Succeeded by|
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |